Rensselaer Alumni Association Update with Information for RSE ALUMNI
By Tom Keating ‘75, President – RSE Board of Trustees
As some of you may already be aware, in addition to being on the RSE Board of Trustees, I am also a Vice President on the RAA Alumni Board.
One of the projects that we have been working on for a while is to bring a new Alumni Network to all RPI Alumni. This was accomplished, announced and released during the recent RPI Reunion & Homecoming Weekend at the end of September.
As noted in the release below, there are many reasons to join this network. Some that could benefit our RSE Alumni include career opportunities and the ability to locate and connect with some of your non-RSE friends and classmates.
There is also an Affinity Group feature and an RSE Group has already been created, which you are eligible to join.
It’s easy to sign up and there’s even an RAA Connect App that you can download to your phone from either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
Here are more specifics:
JOIN RAA CONNECT – YOUR ALUMNI NETWORK!
The Rensselaer Alumni Association (RAA) Board of Trustees invites you to join RAA Connect – a networking platform and mobile app built exclusively for Rensselaer alumni and alumnae. RAA Connect brings our community together with access to an easy-to-use alumni directory, featuring powerful search filters and the most current career information, that allows you to connect with alumni around the world.
• Search by graduation year, industry, company, location, and more.
• Find alumni to advise you in their area of expertise, or offer your guidance to fellow alumni and students.
• Visit a centralized job board with current opportunities, posted by alumni and strategic partners.
• An online communications hub for group conversations with alumni from a specific Rensselaer class year, team, club, student organization, career, industry, or geographic region that interests you.
• Stay current on alumni events and gatherings around the world.
• See a running feed of Rensselaer alumni updates, interesting content, photos, and conversations.
Register by following the simple steps below:
1. Visit RAAconnect.com
2. Click “Get Started,” “Join Now,” or “Start Networking”
3. Fill out the information requested
4. Choose your password
5. Verify your email address when prompted and start using the site!
Register and use the platform on your mobile devices as well as your computer or laptop by downloading the RAA Connect App.